You need a few PCBs assembled but have no time, not the skills or not the equipment to assemble 0402, fine pitch ICs or BGAs, or the quantity is just to big?
Then let us assemble the PCBs for you. Professional and reliable. Manual or automated.
How it works:
- Send us all necessary PCBs, solder paste stencils and parts (as long as you have not used our PCB prototyping or part sourcing service) or all relevant information about it if you want only a quotation first.
- Send us the BOM as an Excel, CSV or OpenOffice table with all clear defined part identifiers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If some identifiers on the PCBs are missing send us also a PDF with the layout and all identifiers which are necessary for assembling. Take especially care that the polarity is clearly defined where ever necessary.
- We will send you a quotation for the whole assembling which you can confirm.
- We will assemble the PCB for you.
- Choose what kind of testing you want to have directly after assembling and what tests you want after flashing the firmware (please check PCB Testing).
Send us everything what we need to email@example.com so that we can prepare you a quotation. For AOI and X-Ray tests or higher quantities ask us for a discount. Also let us know if you want to combine this service with other services.
Combine this PCB assembling service with our other electrical prototyping services to a turnkey solution:
Price: We are working in the moment on an automated price calculation directly on the website. We will make it available as soon as possible.
Responsibility: We are not taking any responsibility for the parts sourced by yourself and also neither for the footprints on the PCB nor the definition of the polarity of some parts. Also not for skipping important tests. If you want to be sure that 100% of your PCBAs are working 100% then we (or you) need to test them 100%.